Shopify in the Middle East: Know the Important Points to Consider here!
Shopify Inc. is a multinational e-commerce company that started in Canada. Ever since its incorporation, Shopify has successfully provided a digital e-commerce platform to several businesses and entrepreneurs across the globe. Shopify is mostly popular in countries like North America, Australia, and the UK. However, that does not mean Shopify is not successful in other parts of the world. So, today we will be talking about Shopify in the Middle East. If you wish to set up your store on Shopify in the Middle East, while driving enough traffic to your website in Arabic, this article is just for you! Go ahead and give it a read!
Important Points to Consider While Setting Up a Store on Shopify in the Middle East
Shopify offers the same benefits in the Middle East as it does in any other part of the world. However, there are slight differences in the designs and functions that one needs to keep in mind to set up their store on Shopify in the Middle East. We have encapsulated the points to be kept in mind below –
- The right cultural know-how is the first step to handling e-commerce business across geographical and linguistic boundaries. Hence while setting up your store on Shopify in the Middle Eastern region, make sure you are not only focusing on Arabic. The best way to achieve a balance is by keeping your primary domain in English, and other brand domains in additional languages like Arabic.
- While setting up your Arabic page, consider using a translation app. Many such apps are already available for your use in Shopify App store.
- Using the right theme that aligns with your brand and business objectives is a must. It becomes all the more important to choose the right theme while designing the Arabic page, so as to avoid any spacing errors. Shopify in this regard has a plethora of themes with multiple language support.
- Just when you think that using a translating app, and choosing the right theme for your store has got you halfway through your setup, you are mistaken! These steps will not ensure that your website is optimised for search engines in Arabic. Hence it is important to incorporate good SEO into your content which requires having awareness of search trends in the Middle east.
- A right Payment gateway is an inevitable part of any ecommerce business. In the Middle East, Shopify provides you support for various payment gateway such as Telr, Paytabs, Amazon Payment Services, etc.
- On-page SEO needs to be thoroughly considered besides just the content that appears on your Shopify page. Hence you will have to ensure the proper design of your meta descriptions, title tags, H1 tags, etc.
Setting up a Shopify store in the Middle East may seem easy, but it is a bit tricky too. One needs to ensure that there is enough traffic being driven to the Shopify website for which professional guidance is critical. So, if you are looking for professional help to set up your Shopify store, look no further. We at Kloc Technologies can help you create a lucrative Shopify page in a couple of different ways. Our experienced team can help with translation and technical support for your app, while ensuring good SEO, to drive traffic. Additionally, we can help you customize an already existing theme to fit the Arabic language or create a new theme altogether.
So what are you waiting for? Connect with us today to help us understand your requirements, and watch us turn your dream into reality.