Know the Best SEO Tools for Auditing and Monitoring Your Website
In the world of digital marketing, SEO plays an indispensable role, in generating organic traffic and increasing sales. While developing effective SEO strategies needs expertise, specific SEO tools make the process easier. SEO tools monitor and analyze your website performance providing you with an opportunity to fix any issues so that it can rank better on the search engines. Moreover, an SEO audit is a great way to assess the SEO pages that may lack rankings. Promoting your products and services online can be a challenging task, but a blend of effective digital marketing strategies and the best SEO tools can make life easier. Hence, in this article, we provide you with some of the best SEO tools for auditing and monitoring your website
List of Best SEO Tools
Here is a list of the best SEO tools for auditing and monitoring your website –
- Google Search Console –
It is one of the best SEO and webmaster tools provided by Google. The search engine offers detailed information about web page and site indexing issues, rank tracking, on-site traffic and their location, and so on. It also shows results of popular pages and page rank for specific keywords. The following are some of the best features of Google Search Console-
- Measures website’s search traffic, performance, and page speed insights.
- Helps to identify which web page is performing better and where
- Helps fix website issues related to indexing
- Helps to optimize your content with Search Analytics
- It’s one of the best SEO checkers and helps you handle every SEO error in full detail.
- Ahrefs –
It is a comprehensive SEO tool that crawls the web to check who is linking back to your website and how your competitors are ranking. Ahrefs is currently ranked as the second-largest web crawler, which can be used for link building, content marketing, search engine optimization strategies, keyword research, and even search engine marketing. Some of the noteworthy features of this SEO tool are as follows-
- Helps to analyze competitor backlinks and search traffic
- Promotes website optimization with Site Audit tool as well as with site explorer tool to full detail report of the site SEO issues.
- The rank tracker feature helps to track your ranking progress
- Provides you with a detailed SEO report card for your website and your competitor’s websites.
This tool helps you to understand your competitors’ SEO strategies by offering the best practices for PPC, SERP, Keyword research, and more. SEMrush is one of the most popular competitor analysis tools to evaluate the competition and stay ahead in business. Some of the noticeable features of this SEO audit tool are as follows –
- Analyze the performance and traffic of your website
- Helps to build profitable SEO or PPC campaigns with proper keyword research.
- Helps to unveil competitors’ promotion strategies
It is the best free web crawling tool that helps website owners determine how search engines like Google view their websites. This site audit tool extracts information from log files created by bots while they browse your site to identify and create KPIs. Some of the features provided by Seolyzer are:
- Helps improve organic traffic
- Helps to monitor SEO KPIs in real-time
- Identifies the most visited web pages by segmenting them
- Google Analytics-
This awesome site analysis tool allows you to locate all your website’s SEO data centrally and also helps to identify improvement areas by identifying high-ranking keywords or phrases. Some of the features of this tool are as follows-
- It helps to remove spam traffic
- It helps to segment organic vs non-organic website traffic
- It offers ways to access, organize and visualize your data
We hope that our article has been informative and helpful. Choosing the right SEO tool and site audit tool can be challenging, especially if you are not sure of what features to look out for. Hence, the given list of tools will be helpful for those trying to improve their website ranking on search engines and increase their organic traffic. Moreover, selecting an effective tool depends on your business requirements, so it is best to start with a free trial before making any final decision.